I've been thinking about what my message is and why I am devoted to sharing yoga. And I have come to the realization that at Be Yoga you don't take a class, you give yourself love. I am not concerned about what my body can or cannot do, what matters to me is how my heart experiences this journey. What matters to me is giving you the opportunity to practice love of self. xo Tiffany
Welcome! At Be Yoga you will find small classes, a sense of belonging, shared energy and the spirit of a true yoga practice.
* NO CLASSES on the long weekends - see schedule.*
Schedule changes September:
* All 7pm classes will start a bit earlier - 6:45pm
* The lunch time 12:15pm slow flow will move back to Tuesday and Thursday.
* The Tuesday 7pm drop-in practice is becoming a session-based yoga for cancer - post treatment.
September is Coming!
* SALE - 10 classes for $80 (pass expires Nov. 30/15) GET IT!
* 12 Weeks of WELL-BEING - Svastha Program - more INFO - Join HERE
* Getting Back to IT ALL Feeling BALANCED Workshop: Yin & Restorative
Sept 19, Saturday 2pm - 4pm *limited space $25 - Register HERE
* Check out the Prairie Love Festival! I will be teaching a yin glow (super chill) workshop on Saturday, Sept. 12 at 10am. Yay!!
Your yoga begins when you leave the classroom. It's how you relate to people and how you relate to the world. Your yoga is giving and receiving. It is the wellness between inner and outer worlds. Your yoga is living the purpose of your life. Your yoga is to spread peace one person at a time.
- Nancy Gerstein, Guiding Yoga's Light.